- FLCCC I-RECOVER Long Covid Protocol – https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-long-covid-treatment/
- FLCCC I-RECOVER Post-Vaccination Protocol – https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-post-vaccine-treatment/
- Multi-Disciplinary Collaborative Consensus Guidance Statement on the Assessment and Treatment of Cardiovascular Complications in Patients with Post-Acute Sequelae of SARS-CoV2 Infection (PASC) – https://www.aapmr.org/docs/default-source/news-and-publications/covid/pasc_cardiovascular_complications_consensus_guidance.pdf
- Post-Acute Or Prolonged Covid-19: Treatment With Ivermectin For Patients With Persistent, Or Post-Acute Symptoms – https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344318845_POST-ACUTE_OR_PROLONGED_COVID-19_IVERMECTIN_TREATMENT_FOR_PATIENTS_WITH_PERSISTENT_SYMPTOMS_OR_POST-ACUTE
- Top Yale Doctor/Researcher: ‘Ivermectin works,’ including for long-haul COVID – https://trialsitenews.com/top-yale-doctor-researcher-ivermectin-works-including-for-long-haul-covid/
DISCLAIMER: The information contained or presented on this website is for educational purposes only. Information on this site is NOT intended to serve as a substitute for diagnosis, treatment, or advice from a qualified, licensed medical professional. Any treatment protocol you undertake should be discussed with your physician or other licensed medical professional. Seek the advice of a medical professional for proper application of ANY material on this site.